Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sticker Spasm

In the process of trying to find a custom sticker manufacturer last night I ran in to some wonderful designs that are worth the share!


Who doesn't want to proclaim their Facebook likes in the outernet.

This design was created by 55 Hi's and after stalking their site, they offer wonderfully designed cards, prints, posters and wallpapers (& so much of it includes typography)!!
What was cheap is actually chic!

12 inches is a company named for the size of their bottle (it is twelve inches--surprise)! When they were starting they did not have much money for their branding so they put their design on packing tape. They could use it for their labels and to ship all of their products out. Since thrifty is my middle name, I can not be more in to this concept!!


This just begs for you to put a star where you live on the map!

Although it is not what you would normally think of when you think sticker, this wall art is not only cool it is educational! Sold by Not On The High Street, finally I might have found a way to learn my geography-- but I am not betting on it!


No comments:

Post a Comment