Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Philanthropists Wanted

If you are from the Baltimore area, you are in luck! 


This summer I worked for GiveCorps as their marketing intern and I had the opportunity to plan their one year anniversary! The party is on October 11th and everyone is invited.  

The best part is you don't even need a ticket, just bring full change jar to enter! 

(what a wonderful marketing idea, right!?)


All of the money raised goes to local Baltimore non-profits organizations all of whom you get to meet at the event. 

Check out the poster I made this summer to learn more and make sure to check out GiveCorps on Facebook & Twitter!

Here is one promise, I will not be the one counting the change.


P.S. There is obviously swag involved. Check out the shirt I made!

No comments:

Post a Comment