Thursday, November 1, 2012

Acts of Kindness

When I took pictures of people for my class at the Lion Shrine I took some people's emails in order to send them their photos. Most of them responded thanking me but specifically two were overly nice and show some of the wonderful people out there:

"Thank-You so much for sending these photos to me. Yours are so much better than mine. In fact, we'll be using one of your pics for our Christmas Card that we send to friends and family this year! We so appreciate your kindness in taking and emailing these photos."

"Thank you for all of the great photos! We are so glad our paths crossed that day. We have never had a family picture taken, so these are very special to us!"

The greatest thing to do with a random act of kindness is pass it on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment