Sunday, October 14, 2012

Happy Anniversary GiveCorps!

This Thursday marked GiveCorps One Year Anniversary!

I made my way down to Baltimore with my boyfriend Jake to celebrate and to see all of the planning, designing and hard work finally come together! Opening the boxes that were delivered to the office was literally like Christmas morning (I am pretty sure everyone has now confirmed that I am actually crazy)! All in all it was 1,600 napkins (6 different styles), 2,500 raffle tickets, 1,000 tshirts (2 colors), 300 custom name tags, 14 different 20x30in posters & 6 combination moustache and monocle props to take the most wonderful pictures! 

Here are some wonderful pictures of the designed items that I created finally in real life!








& remember you don't have to be rich to be a philanthropist!

No comments:

Post a Comment